WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by the websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Some cookies are temporary (“session cookies” or “first party cookies”) and will disappear when you close your browser, others are more persistent (“persistent cookies”) and will stay on your computer for some time.
Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience but as described here.
when you use and access the service, we may place several cookie files on your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies must be present to provide the basic functions of the website. They are essential to be able to access features of the website. We use strictly necessary cookies for
• The essential operation of our websites and/or booking engines
• To remember how far you are through a booking or an order
• To enable the use of online payment services
Functional Cookies allow websites to remember the user’s site preferences and choices they make on the site. We use functional cookies to;
• Remember your log-in details for when you return to our websites or booking engines
• Make sure you are secure when logged-in
• Make sure that our websites look consistent
• Offer online support
• Enable us to personalise our websites content to you
Performance Cookies monitor website performance and collect anonymous data on how visitors use a website. We use performance cookies to;
• Enhance the performance our websites
• Enhance the user experience
• Recognise the and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it
• Help us improve the way our websites work by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
TARGETING AND ADVERTISING COOKIES
Targeting and Advertising Cookies are designed to gather information from you on your device to display advertisements to you based on relevant topics that interest you. We use targeting and advertising cookies to;
• Record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and links you have followed
• Send information to other websites to customise their advertisements
• Make advertising more relevant to your interests
• Enable the functionality of some specific services like payments which will not work without those cookies.
• Enable a service to recognise your device so you do not have to give the same information several times during one task
• Recognise that you may already have given a username and password when logged in, so you do not need to do it for every web page
• Measure how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there is enough capacity to ensure they run efficiently
• Analyse data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Third Party Cookies are stored under a different domain than you are currently visiting. They are used to track users between websites and display more relevant ads between websites.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisements on and through the service.
If you click on a hyperlink from our website to any third-party website (for example, if you ‘share’ content from our website with friends or colleagues through social networks), you may be sent cookies from these third-party websites.
Third-party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which we cannot control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time through your preferred web browser.
If you want to delete or deactivate any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser instructions by clicking ‘Help’ in your browser menu.
You can block cookies by activating the settings within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our websites or booking engines.
If you want to opt out of being tracked by google analytics you can download and install the extension for your web browser by using the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Veezu Holdings Ltd.
Langstone Business Village
You can find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them at http://www.aboutcookies.org